Today, smartphones have become a central part of our lives. These phones come with lots of apps that can do virtually anything. As a smartphone user, I bet you already know about several apps that you can use to entertain yourself, as well as to save or earn extra money.
What you may not know about are some the following apps that are not as well-known but offer some of the best ways to make extra income. Do you want to save or make some extra cash in your free time? These killer apps are what you should be looking at using.
1. Take Simple Surveys And Put Cash Back In Your Wallet
The Swagbucks mobile app is one of the best, legitimate paid survey apps out there. You can get free gift cards and cash for the everyday things you do online.
Swagbucks has already paid out over $192,195,020 in cash and free gift cards! They’re currently rated an A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
The questions are pretty simple, like Where do you buy your coffee and What type of appliances do you own?
You can usually earn about $5 for 30 minutes of work.
2. Get a Refund For Stuff You Already BoughtStores change their prices all the time. Paribus is a free online tool that checks your purchases to find you money when prices drop. If you buy something and it goes on sale later, Paribus effortlessly works by refunding you the difference. That’s free money! Find out if online stores owe you a refund
3. Take Pictures of Your Receipts With Your PhoneBetter than coupons and pays you real cash money! Ibotta offers you an excellent way to save by getting rebates. All you have to do is:
- Create an account for free
- Download the mobile app
- Click on ‘Rebates’
4. This App Pays You To Search The WebYou search the web, right? Using the InboxDollars search engine, you can earn cash rewards for a variety of tasks, including online searches. Earn one cent for each of your first five qualified searches and another cent for every two after that. You can earn up to 15 cents per day through the InboxDollars search engine. Sign up for InboxDollars and you’ll get $5 free.
5. Sell Your Old Electronics For CashDo you need some quick cash? With the easy-to-use Decluttr app you simply:
- Scan the barcode of your old CDs, DVDs, phones, games, books, tablets and more
- Get an instant offer for your stuff
- Mail in your stuff
- You get fast next-day payments when your items are received
6. Get Paid For Your OpinionsCreated by the polls firm, Ipsos, the i-Say survey app pays you for your opinions. Ipsos is always at the center of all political opinion polls so you might recognize the name. The i-Say consumer app lets you earn some extra money by completing surveys during your spare time. You can also earn points that are redeemable for cash through PayPal, or for gifts cards from iTunes and Amazon. Start sharing your opinion to earn rewards
7. Use This App To Sell Your Old BooksBookscouter is an app for selling your old books that you no longer want to keep. Simply take your smartphone and scan the barcodes of the books you want to sell. Once you scan the barcode, Bookscouter will allow you to view offers from at least twenty companies that buy back books. Once you’ve settled on the best offer, you’ll be asked to fill some information about where you want the payments sent. Finally, you will ship the books to the address of the buyback company you picked. Get instant offers on your used books
8. Share Your Online Purchase Information and Get PaidShare your insights with The Harris Poll, a trusted company that has been doing market research for over 20 years. If you shop online you can earn money by helping research companies learn more about what people are buying online. Companies use this information to improve your shopping experience. Get started in 3 Simple Steps, and get $3 just for signing up!
- Register now (only takes a few minutes)
- Install the ShopTracker app
- Start earning rewards month after month
9. Sell Your PhotosIf you love taking photos for fun, then Foap is your app. Foap allows you to make some money by taking photos. You place a price tag on your photos, which gives you unlimited opportunities for making money through the app. In this age of websites and blogs, the demand for good photos in various fields is endless. Just take a few minutes to take and upload photos into this app. You may be amazed by how much a photo of your cute puppy can fetch. Become a Foaper now
10. Make Money Being A Secret AgentWant to get paid to be a spy (in a good way!) As a Field Agent you use your smartphone to collect photos, video, and information from stores and many other locations. The Field Agent app offers you great ways of earning money by doing small jobs.
- On the app’s main navigation window, there is the ‘Job List’ column and ‘Map View’ column that you can use to locate jobs.
- Once you select a job, you’ll be able to view additional information about it and, if it fits your skills, accept it.
- After selecting the job, you will be given two hours to get it completed. Be sure to choose jobs that you can get done in that time frame!